Friday, February 25, 2011

'I'm glamorous, not sexy'


According to recent reports Kareena Kapoor is "embarrassed" to be called 'Bollywood's Sexiest Woman'. But in this lovely red outfit, she is one of the sexiest woman in Bollywood.more 05 images after the break...
 
When asked about the Chote Nawaab's reaction to the title, Kareena said, "I hope Saif agrees with my 'Sexiest Woman' tag!" Which man wouldn't?


"Saif always tells me whenever we're going out, 'Please wear a saree!' when I sent him a photograph of what I'm wearing today, he said, 'No! Wear a saree!' He was very happy with a magazine cover, because I'm wearing a saree," she said


Saif's lady love lived up to her title as she posed for the shutterbugs dressed in a stunning red gown. But Kareena revealed that her beau prefers her in Indian attire. We, however, beg to differ.


She recently said that she wouldn't shed or gain weight for a movie. We totally agree with her.


Talking to media during the release of a magazine Bebo said ""Yes, I'm glamorous, but I don't know about sexy. Glamorous is the right word to use, rather than sexy. But of course it's a compliment. I don't think it has anything to do with my physical attributes. I think it has more to do with my work and achievements. Physically, I can't believe that I'd be called sexy."

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Trend Hairstyle Man and Women creditosvio templates creditos Templates by vio 2009 .....Top