Monday, February 13, 2012

Hug me : if U can ?


In your arms I feel so great,the warmth,the love.Best place is in that state Love me, Hold me, Kiss me, 
Hug me. Happy Hug Day 2012.Read more (Images) after the break...




Never Wait until tomorrow to hug someone you could hug today because when u give one you Get One Right Back Your Way
No matter where you are, I’ll always find my way to ? Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses,I love only you

My biggest sadness-the distance. My biggest hope-i will HUG you soon. My strongest prayer relation continues forever.

I Know You Love Gifts,that’s why I Am Sending,You One warm Huge …,Its A Hug from me to You.Enjoy my Hug on Hug Day



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Trend Hairstyle Man and Women creditosvio templates creditos Templates by vio 2009 .....Top